Cats and Pumpkin Spice

IMG_1062

IMG_1067

IMG_1093

IMG_1117

IMG_1073

IMG_1083

IMG_1082

Cat blouse c/o Oasap
Black shorts from Target (similar)
Burnt orange tights from Target (similar)
Thrifted J Crew taupe cardigan (similar)
Thrifted gold loafers (similar)
dconstruct resin bangles from DMAC gift shop (similar)

Ah, I am in love with this cat blouse. I basically have started collecting cat blouse. I think I have three. Surprising, they are all a combination of white and red. Also, I have yet to wear them on this blog up until now! I think it's adorable. I've seen many other bloggers around with this top, and it's really interesting seeing how other bloggers style it.

I've been enjoying a lot of pumpkin spice soy mistos lately at Starbucks. It's my favorite thing ever. These tights just remind me to pumpkin spice and Fall, I love them!

What's your favorite hot drink of the Fall!?




Powered by Blogger.