Black, gray and blue

IMG_1124

IMG_1132

IMG_1138

IMG_1141

IMG_1126

IMG_1151

IMG_1159

what i wore:

Dark gray hat from Target
Patterned scarf from Target (similar)
Colorblock boatneck top from Gap
Blue ankle pants from Target
Vance booties c/o Blowfish Shoes

It's weird, I feel like September has just flown by. I'm not really sure where time has gone. I guess I've been keeping pretty busy lately. I have been able to take at least one day a week to breathe, but who knows?! I went book shopping at Half Price Book Store with my friend and bought a couple design books and a couple Chinese history books. I have a feeling my free time will be spent reading! I'm really excited about it though.

This is my new favorite hat. it's a great, neutral color and it looks great with my hair. What else would I want?! Also, I am obsessed with this sweater. I wasn't really into it at first, but I figured I would try it on anyways. Well, I ended up loving it. It's very different from anything I own honestly. I don't own a lot of sweaters in the first place, just lots of cardigans. I do want to wear more sweaters though, I have found some pretty awesome ones. I'm so excited that the weather has allowed me to buy and break out my Fall clothes.

What are you excited to wear this Fall?

Powered by Blogger.