Coral queen details

IMG_0826

IMG_0850

IMG_0833

IMG_0845

IMG_0854

what i wore:

The Stef&Erin crocheted hat from Manzanita (buy it in peach here)
Sheer bird print top from Fabrik (similar)
Ankle pants in mango from Target
Thrifted Loafers (similar)
Dconstruct resin bracelets from DMAC gift shop (similar)
Stone's Throw necklace from DMAC gift shop (similar)

I love these pants. Seriously, I have them in every color (buy here). They are so comfortable and colorful. Also, I am just in love with this little scalloped cocktail hat that Rebecca of Manzanita made. I honestly want everything in her shop. She is so talented and creative.

So, I have a lot to do this weekend! I'm excited and overwhelmed. Story of my life, as of lately! It's good though, I think! Also, yesterday I discovered the most delightful local dessert place called Creme Cupcakes and Desserts. My friend Rachel and I got to enjoy yummy cupcakes and drink beer. It was a great experience and I loved the atmosphere. For beer my friend got a yummy Ace Perry Hard Cider, which is the most incredible thing ever, and I got a delicious oatmeal stout dark ale. Both were great. We paired those drinks with three cupcakes that we shared: a rootbeer float cupcake, a luscious lemon cupcake, and a ravishing red velvet cupcake. The root beer cupcake is the best cupcake I have ever tasted, I mean wow. Ok, that's enough talking about delicious desserts. My mouth is watering!

What is the best cupcake you have ever had!? Tell me about it!

Powered by Blogger.