Makeup Haul

IMG_0696

IMG_0700

This post has been a long time coming, and here it is finally! I hope that one day soon I will be able to do a makeup tutorial, I've always wanted to, it looks pretty fun! Anyways, so it's no secret that I love MAC products. MAC makeup makes up a majority of my daily regimen. The last time I went to a MAC event, I stocked up on a lot of newly discovered items and a few brand new favorites that I would like to share with you. In order from top to bottom:

IMG_0709

Studio Sculpt SPF 15 in NC20
This is absolutely fabulous foundation. It's the first liquid foundation I've used in a few years, and I can't get enough of it. The coverage is amazing and even with just a small amount I feel flawless. Oh, did I mention it's moisturizing and contains SPF!? Amazing.

IMG_0713

Eye Shadow x 2 in Culturalized
This is my favorite gold eye shadow ever hands down! It's a gorgeous shade, and it blends so beautifully! The neutral eye shadow is also a must have! It's great to use on the inner corner of your eyes as a highlight and added emphasis.

IMG_0716

Powder Blush is Worldly Wealth
This is such a gorgeous color. It's a pretty shimmery bronze and is perfect for olive skin tones! It's not a color I would normally get, but I can't get enough of it!

IMG_0718

Eye Shadow in Texture
This is such a gorgeous and warm color. It goes wonderfully with the gold shadow and it's a great for a more natural/neutral every day look.

IMG_0720

Medium Skinfinish natural in Medium Dark
This works so wonderfully with the foundation I mentioned early. It gives a nice matte finish and works  perfectly to set my foundation! I don't know how I didn't discover this until recently. It is definitely one of my favorite products.

IMG_0722

Eyebrow pencil in Lingering
This pencil is pretty light, but considering my hair has gotten light due to the sun, it works well with my hair and skin tone. I was shock at how wonderful of a color it is! Don't be fooled by the lightness, it works wonders for me! I don't like my brows to be too dark. I like them to be a little more natural, and this definitely does the trick!

IMG_0721

Cremesheen Glass in Imperial Light
Usually, I'm not a lipgloss girl. My hair likes to stick to it when it's windy, but I could not resist this one! I mean, look at it. It's so pretty! And it's always nice to have gloss to glamorize your natural lip color! Also, what's nice about this line, is that it's not too sticky!

IMG_0726

Mattene Lipstick Semi-mat in Camden Chic
This is probably my favorite new lip color. I mean, it's a pretty dark red, and I have a feeling I will be wearing it a lot this Fall! What I love about this lipstick is that it's semi-matte and it's so soft and just glides on!

IMG_0729

Mattene Lipstick in Delectable
I am a total sucker for nude lip colors. This one is perfect. It adds a great subtle peachy color to my lips!

IMG_0731

Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo
Although I already have a favorite red lipstick from MAC in Russian Red, I thought it would be nice to have a cooler toned red! I like this. What can I say? I've turned into a lipstick fiend. I could use some more variety in colors though!

Are you a fan of MAC products? If so, what are your favorites? If not, what are your favorite brands and why!?


Powered by Blogger.