A Statement coat and a new kitty

IMG_1814

IMG_1816

IMG_1837

IMG_1770

IMG_1842

IMG_1843
Meet Louie:

Louie

what i wore:
Vintage inspired navy floral coat from True Style (buy it here)
Aqua sweater from Target (similar)
Aqua sailboat print skirt c/o Francesca's Collections (similar)
Black and gold necklace from Forever 21 (similar)
Solid black tights from Target (buy them here)
Black buckle wedges from Target (buy them here)

Wow, this past week was a little nuts, midterm weeks means lot of projects due for me. Pulled a few too many all nighters. Last night was the best sleep I've gotten for, well 6 days, and I feel amazing today! Finally, I can enjoy my fall break!

I feel like I own way too many jackets and coats already, but this one caught my eye right away and I just knew I had to buy it! The details are lovely. I adore the print and the peeks of orange on the sleeves. I've also been really into monochromatic looks lately.

Oh, by the way, have you met my new cat yet (via photos)? I've posted quite a few on instagram since Thursday when I went and picked her up. I decided to name her Louie, and everyone in my home already loves her including the other pets. She's still adjusting, but she is really such a sweetie. I will dedicate a post to her soon and tell her story. As for now, I hope you enjoy that darling photo of her above!

Don't worry! There will be a lot more photos of her! Follow me on instagram to stay updated with my life, username: meanzchan.

Powered by Blogger.