More cat print

IMG_1423

IMG_1430

IMG_1434

IMG_1406

IMG_1418

IMG_1448

what i wore:

cat print top from ebay
tan cardigan from Target (similar)
black shorts from Target (similar)
black tights form Target (similar)
black fringe bootes from Urban Outfitters (similar)
blue faux leather jacket from Forever 21 (similar)
Thrifted feather pin

Have you noticed how much I love all things cats lately?

Anyways, I don't have much to say today, except I'm excited for this week to be over so I get to go on Fall Break! Basically a five day weekend, Friday through Tuesday. I'm not going anywhere, just staying in town and getting lots of things done! I've been creating lists in anticipation of this little bit of free time!

Tell me about your favorite animal print piece from your closet!


Powered by Blogger.