Black and bleached

IMG_3116

IMG_3107

IMG_3085

IMG_3096

what i wore:

black eversoft circle sweater from Gap (buy here)
black skirt from Fabrik (buy similar here)
tye dyed leggings from Rock N Reoncstruct (buy here)
black Blowfish wedges from DSW (buy similar here)
metal cuff from DMAC gift shop (buy similar here)
gray cable twist snood from Gap (buy here)

Minimizing and updating my wardrobe has been quite fun lately. I have been adding and or keeping some statement pieces like this gorgeous sculptural cuff I bought on my first day back working at the art center gift shop. I couldn't resist! Also, these leggings are pretty wonderful and make a simple black outfit more unique. It's been so nice not having to meet any deadlines these past couple of days. Hopefully I don't get too comfortable and forget accomplish some short term goals I've set for myself as well as the homework that I still have to do!

Anyways, I hope you all have a happy thanksgiving tomorrow if you are in the states!

I will possibly be in a food coma.

Also, be sure to check out my Threadflip! I will be adding a lot more clothing from my closet.

Powered by Blogger.