Andre dress

IMG_3258-Edit

IMG_3259-Edit

IMG_3287-Edit

IMG_3295-Edit

IMG_3312-Edit

IMG_3320-Edit

IMG_3309-Edit

what i wore:
marroon cardigan from Target
Andre Dress from Jack by BB Dakota on Hautelook
tan boots from Target
black tights from Target
dconstruct resin bracelets from DMAC giftshop
coral scarf c/o Francesca's Collections

So, this Thanksgiving break has been decent. I spent most of the time alone, terrified that I might have pink eye. It turned out that my "pink eye" was from lack of sleep leading up to my break and my contacts being too dry because I slept in them, when I shouldn't have. At least, that's over with.

I also spent some time drawing cats. I have added prints/etc. to my Society 6 shop. You can head over and check it out, and possibly buy something! Free shipping through Monday!

This dress is pretty great. It's lightweight, flowy and comfortable! I think the colors work really well together in this outfit. The scarf adds a nice bright touch. It is also very soft and comfortable!

What is your favorite comfortable article of clothing in your wardrobe!?

Powered by Blogger.