Cat Lady

IMG_3370

IMG_3411

IMG_3404

IMG_3452

IMG_3407

what i wore:

Kitten play dress from Modcloth (buy here)
Black tights from Target (buy here)
Shania boots from Just Fab (buy similar here)
tan belt from Target (buy similar here)
maroon cardigan from Target (buy similar here)

This is the cat dress of my dreams. It's comfortable and it's adorable. I felt like I needed a little quirkiness back in my wardrobe too.

So, I've been wearing my glasses a lot lately. I don't know what's wrong with my eyes but they've been really dry, irritated and red. I felt like they needed a break from contacts and makeup. It's actually been pretty nice going without eye makeup.

I can't believe that the end of my last Fall semester as an undergrad is coming to an end. Only two more weeks left and there is so much work to do! I'm excited and nervous at the same time! I'm really looking forward to the end though!

What are you looking forward to?!

Powered by Blogger.