Escapade Skirt

Escapade Skirt

Escapade Skirt

Escapade Skirt

Escapade Skirt

Escapade Skirt

Escapade Skirt

what i wore:

Escapade skirt from Threadsence (buy here)
lemon sweater from Forever 21 (buy similar here)
black tights from Target (buy similar here)
onyx the road boot from Modcloth (buy here)
amethyst triangle ring from Moorea Seal (buy heart version here)

Ah, it's refreshing to do an outfit post finally. I feel like it's been so long. I fell in love with this skirt the moment I spotted Julie of Orchid Grey wearing it in one of her outfit posts. I love the geometric pattern and it goes so well with my new favorite ring!

I'm so glad that finals are over. I seriously cannot believe I have one more year left of my undergraduate studies. It's exciting and terrifying at the same time. These past two weeks have been an emotional roller coaster. I have never been so stressed out in my life. I'm glad it's over with, and I'm ready to take a break. I am still going to be applying for internships left and right. I have to make this last semester count right?!

Sad to say, this will probably be the only time you will see this sweater on this blog. I might attempt to reconstruct it into something else, but for now, it's not wearable. It snagged a couple places and now there are holes. It's sad, but of course expected from a Forever 21 buy.

Any new favorite garments in your closet!? Tell me about them.

Powered by Blogger.