Chrysler Brocade Dress

Perfect Holiday dress

Perfect Holiday dress

Perfect Holiday dress

Perfect Holiday dress

Perfect Holiday dress

Perfect Holiday dress

I really think that this looks like the perfect holiday dress! I love the embellishment and the subtle texture of the dress. It's so pretty! I usually do not go for white dresses as I've mentioned before, I'm terrified of spilling, but this one just caught my eye! And to my surprise, I didn't spill anything!

These past few days have been absolutely wonderful. I have had time to spend catching up on sleep, and doing fun things with my brother. It's been really nice.

Do you have the perfect holiday dress!? Tell me about it.

what i wore:

chrysler brocade dress c/o Francesca's collections (buy similar here)
Thrifted J. Crew taupe cardigan (buy similar here)
Onyx the road boot from Modcloth (buy here)
Heather gray tights from Target (buy here)
Black arrowhead ring from Moorea Seal (buy here)

Powered by Blogger.