A New Coat

IMG_5115

IMG_5127

IMG_5166

IMG_5149

IMG_5167

IMG_5178

what i wore:

Anne Klein gray coat from Yonkers (buy similar here)
Black infinity scarf from DMAC gift shop (buy similar here)
Harbor jersey striped Gap dress (buy here)
Black tights from Target (buy similar here)
Cognac Bandolino boots from Yonkers (buy similar here)
MAC Cosmetics lipstick in Candy Yum Yum (buy here)

Ah, I cannot believe it's already 2013. I felt like I wanted to start the new year off with a new coat. This is like one of my dream coats. I've been in love with this light grey color for a while now after spotting it on one of my friends. I am so happy that I was able to find this gem! This coat makes me feel very sophisticated. Also, I'm glad my friend convinced me to try on this lipstick color. I am pretty hesitant to lipsticks that are super bright, but I had to try it! It's so wonderful. It adds such a great pop of color to any outfit.

My brother is heading back to North Carolina tomorrow. I'm pretty bummed about it, but it has been nice having him back in town for a while! Now, I just need to figure out what I am going to do with the remainder of my winter break, I don't go back to school until the 28th!

Any lipstick colors you love!? Tell me about them.

Powered by Blogger.