Gone fishin'


I should have written this post before I left for my trip, but you know, life gets in the way. This blog has been pretty bare this week because I am on vacation in Florida with my boyfriend and his parents. We've been enjoying the warm weather, eachothers' company, the gorgeous beach, and the amazing food. I actually ventured out of my comfort zone when it comes to food. See, I am not much of a seafood eater. I will occasionally have shrimp and sushi, but that's about it. This past week though, I tried Hong Kong style Chilean sea bass, AND stone crab claws. It was exciting! I enjoyed both. I also got the chance to catch up on some reading finally! I got through The Great Gatsby for the first time ever and fell in love with it. Now I can't wait to see the movie!

I'm so thankful that my boyfriend's family are so generous to invite me on a trip like this for the second time. They really are amazing people, all of them. Anyways, today is my last day here and although I am sad to leave behind this gorgeous weather, I am really excited to get back home. I miss my family and I miss my pets! I can't wait to see all of them.

Sadly, I did not take a lot of pictures on this trip. I actually got sick part way through and I just didn't think about it too much. No outfit posts from Florida this year! I also let the 2nd anniversary of this blog slip by (it was December 10th), so happy belated birthday to my lovely blog! These past two years have been wonderful. I also might have to do one of those yearly round up posts I've been seeing around lately!

What have all of you been up to lately!? Anything fun? New experiences? Good books? I would love to hear about them.
Powered by Blogger.