Anchors aweigh!

IMG_5918

IMG_5813

IMG_5883

IMG_5894

IMG_5903

IMG_5909

IMG_5947

IMG_5907

what i wore:

sheer anchor top from Target (buy similar here)
hat from Target (buy similar here)
Tumbleweeds Handcraft wood veneer sunglasses from Fab (buy here)
modal shawl cardigan from American Apparel (buy here)
navy flare skirt from Gap (buy similar here)
black tights from Target (buy here)
Bandalino cognac boots from Yonkers (buy similar here)
Candy Yum Yum lipstick from MAC Cosmetics (buy here)

I am head over heels in love with these sunglasses. I think they may be my new favorite pair. They are so adorable and crafted beautiful by Tumbleweeds Handcraft. I also have my eyes on this pair, the details are just so lovely. They might have to be my next splurge when I can afford it!

Tell me about your favorite pair of sunglasses!

Powered by Blogger.