Letterz

IMG_5713

IMG_5729

IMG_5741

IMG_5767

IMG_5771

IMG_5780

what i wore:

letterz skater skirt from Nastygal (buy here)
black v-neck tee from Forever 21 (buy here)
modal shawl cardigan from American Apparel (buy here)
black tights from Target (buy here)
black wedges from Blowfish Shoes (buy similar here)
Girl About Town lipstick from MAC Cosmetics (buy here)
vintage Dooney & Bourke purse (buy similar here)

I wore this outfit to run errands in. I feel like it's comfortable, yet stylish. I've been noticing that I'm using small touches of colors to accent my outfits and I like it. I did some much needed thrifting and wandering around Target today, and then came home to sketch and hangout with my friend. I cleaned almost the whole basement yesterday, and it feels so nice! A clean home really is a happy home.

What's your favorite comfortable, yet stylish outfit?

Powered by Blogger.