Blue and black checkers

IMG_6174

IMG_6184

IMG_6202

IMG_6245

IMG_6193

IMG_6249

what i wore:
modal shawl cardigan from American Apparel (buy here)
cream cap from Forever 21 (buy similar here)
Thrifted black and blue checked dress (buy similar here)
black tights from Target
black Blowfish wedges from DSW (buy similar here)
dconstruct resin bangles from DMAC gift shop (buy similar here)

This is what I wore yesterday! I love this checkered shirt dress I thrifted. It even had the tags attached! It's so easy to style, and I can already think of ways to remix it.

So, today should have been a complete snow day for me. There were over 200 school closings, but my school of course chose not to. I'm still trying to decide whether or not it's worth the drive. We shall see!

Anyways, I'm already starting to get pretty busy with schoolwork. It's all exciting and stressful at the same time. I want to make this my best semester yet and it's my last chance honestly since it's my last semester and all.

Tell me about a favorite thrift find of yours, or a snow day story!

Powered by Blogger.