Baseball tee!

IMG_6281

IMG_6325

IMG_6332

IMG_6337

IMG_6341

IMG_6363

IMG_6371

what i wore:
indian burnout baseball tee from Vitae (buy here)
faux leather skirt from Modcloth (buy similar here)
grey hat from Gap (buy similar here)
black tights from Target
black lace up boots from Target (buy similar here)

Just the slight touch of edge in a casual outfit makes a big difference! I think this is one of my absolutely favorites, honestly. I got this adorable faux leather skirt during the Modcloth Cabin Fever Sale. I can never resist that sale. I just got my package yesterday finally, and I loved everything in the order. I can't wait to debut it all!

I'm trying to stay more organized this semester and setting deadlines for myself to keep at a good pace. It's going pretty well so far. As long as I don't slip up, I think that it will all work out!

What do you do to keep yourself organized in daily life?

Oh, and happy February 1st!

Powered by Blogger.