Fair Ivy Review

IMG_6969

IMG_6979

IMG_6980

IMG_6985

IMG_6987

IMG_7018


Recently, I was contacted by Fair Ivy to review an item. I just got my surprise package yesterday, and I absolutely adore it. It's a dainty handmade heart bracelet from A Brilliant Impression just in time for Valentine's Day! I actually got the chance to wear it out to dinner last night.

Let me tell you a little more about Fairy Ivy. It's a great company that you can subscribe to, where they will send you 2-4 handmade surprises monthly. All the surprise products are unique, and it is tailored towards women. It would be a great gift for yourself or for a friend!

All of the surprise products are created by handmade artists, and the items are handwrapped! For me, it's all about the little things, the heart sticker inside the package and the pretty gold wrapping paper was so nice. I would highly recommend them!

What do you think?
Powered by Blogger.