Valentine's Day

IMG_6913

IMG_6918

IMG_6930

IMG_6933

IMG_6939

IMG_6954

IMG_6957

IMG_6959

what i wore:
Magpie Design paisley dress from Vitae Design Collective (buy similar here)
Maroon cardigan from Target (buy similar here)
Dark maroon tights from Target
Glitter flats from Target (buy similar here)
Red heart patchwork necklace c/o Under the Shade of a Bonsai tree (buy here)

Hey all! I hope that you are having a good Valentine's Day. I picked up a few goodies for the boyfriend to surprise him when he gets home from work, and we are going to a lovely dinner later tonight! I will be wearing a red vintage dress though! Hopefully, I can get some pictures of it! I've been wanting to wear it for a while and feel like today is the perfect opportunity! Last year, the boyfriend and I got to do a great photoshoot! I think we are due for more couple photos together soon!

What are your Valentine's Day plans?

Powered by Blogger.