First Date top

IMG_6844

IMG_6842

IMG_6766

IMG_6763

IMG_6761

IMG_6756

IMG_6866

IMG_6864

what i wore:
Prabal Gurung for Target First Date Blouse (buy similar here)
blue pants from Target (buy similar here)
aqua cardigan from Old Navy (buy similar here)
onyx the road booties from Modcloth (buy similar here)
Tumbleweeds Handcraft cherry oversized sunglasses from Fab (buy here)

This is the only thing I bought from the Prabal Gurung for Target collection and I am in love with it. I like the versatility of such a statement piece. I could just imagine all the possibilities of styling just this top, so in short I had to have it. I think that the colors are wonderful, and putting this outfit together was a no brainer. Mixing a gorgeous floral pattern with colorful solids is always a good thing!

Have you checked out the Prabal for Target line? What's your favorite piece from the collection?

Powered by Blogger.