Black lace

IMG_7438

IMG_7417

IMG_7441

IMG_7443

IMG_7413

IMG_7470

IMG_7422


what i wore:
black lace dress c/o Francesca's Collections (buy similar here)
Boiled Jetta vest from BB Dakota (buy similar here)
black tall boots c/o Blowfish Shoes (buy similar here)
gray tights from Target (buy similar here)
Black knee high socks from Target (buy similar here)

I think every girl needs a pretty black lace dress. I always feel so lovely in this dress. I think lace in general does that to a girl. I'm excited that midterm projects and spring break is getting closer, but this spring break will be no break for me. I have so much I need to accomplish and a senior thesis show to prepare for.

My senior exhibition group is trying to raise funds to create and distribute a catalog among many other items that will get us more attention in the local art community. Any little bit counts, so if you are in the donating mood, or know someone that might be, please pass this along. It would help so much! Go here to donate.

What is your favorite lace item in your closet?!

Powered by Blogger.