Fancy Fine

IMG_7321

IMG_7344

IMG_7350

IMG_7351

Fancy Fine

IMG_7376

IMG_7399

IMG_7403

what i wore:
Fancy fine dress from Modcloth (buy similar here)
Vintage flower hat thrifted (buy similar here)
Red tights from Target (buy similar here)
Emma black t-strap flats c/o B.A.I.T. Footwear (buy here)

I have been a huge fan of Ashley from Fancy Fine for a long time. I love her impeccable dreamy vintage style, so of course I jumped at the chance to buy her namesake dress from Modcloth (when she was blogger of the moment). It's absolutely lovely, breezy and uber comfortable. I am quite smitten with the 60s silhouette, the large bow on the front is perfect and the little dots are just the icing on the cake! Seriously, I honestly haven't been so happy with an outfit for a while. I miss wearing vintage and vintage-inspired items and want to make it a point to bring all that back into my style. I think I am over the phase of mostly simple, basic outfits... it gets quite boring. I miss having fun planning outfits. Lately it's felt like more of a chore to choose something to wear, and I've been slacking a lot! I have no valid excuses except for the weather, which honestly is not a good excuse. I have seen plenty of people looking fabulous in blizzard weather.

What is the most fabulous outfit you've worn this winter?



Powered by Blogger.