Easy floral headband

floralheadband

I love a good floral headband, and decided to go ahead and make myself a few and now I would like to teach you how to do it. It's very easy and fairly inexpensive.

floralheadband2

What you need.

- fake flowers (I grabbed a few from a bouquet)
- a headband (I got a pack of 5 from Hobby Lobby from $3)
- scissors (a nice sharp pair)
- glue ( I used 9001 high-strength adhesive)

floralheadband3

First, you cut off the bottom of the flower, the part that connects to the stem because you want a flatter surface to glue. Do that which each flower.

floralheadband4

floralheadband5

Then, use your glue (you only need a small amount) and apply a dot on the back of the flower, then wait for it to dry. You can either hold it until it dries or find something to keep weight on the headband and flower.

floralheadband6

floralheadband7

I ended up adding seven flowers total! I love how simple it is, and it's a great accessory in the summer time for music festivals and everything else!

If you decide to try this d.i.y. please, link me to some photos! I would love to see what you come up with.
Powered by Blogger.