Double date night

what i wore: roses dress from Francesca's Collection, black braided stretch belt from Francesca's Collection, black tights, white socks, and faux wooden heels from Target





I wanted to go for a classy look tonight, and I think this hits the spot! This dress has a lovely red rose pattern accompanied by taupe vines and leaves. I cannot get enough of these shoes!

So I'm going on a double date tonight with my boyfriend obviously and one my of best friends and hers. I'm so excited! This is my first double date ever! And this will be my second time ever meeting her boyfriend (the first was just a quick introduction) so that's exciting too!

Oh, and I dyed my hair all black last night, I'm sorry I don't have a clearer picture of it, but you'll see it soon enough! I decided to try this adorable milkmaid braids hairstyle that I got from being inspired by Rebecca from The Clothes Horse, you can find her simply adorable tutorial here.

Check out my flickr for more pictures from this photoshoot I did myself here.
Do you guys have any cute braid tutorials you know of? Let me know! I love braids!

And for my lips I used Revlon's Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Siren mixed with Mac's lipstick in Shy Girl.
Powered by Blogger.