A taste of spring

what i wore: multi-colored floral Liberty of London top and polka dot sheer tights from Target, aqua cardigan from Old Navy, thin braided belt from another top, brown pin-striped shorts from I have no idea where, pink sunnies from Forever 21 ($1.50!) and Minnetonka Tramper booties from Shopbop



So, today the temperature almost reached 70 degrees! Crazy, I know. It felt like Spring heading into Summer. I embraced this lovely weather by wearing these bright colors! Also I received these new boots in the mail yesterday and already, I know they will be incorporated into my future outfits quite often! I seriously have been gushing over these boots for such a long time, I finally gave in and bought them for myself as a present for losing 6 pounds! So I'm feeling a 70s vibe from this lovely blouse that Liberty of London designed for Target, I'm so glad I snatch up a few pieces from that line! The florals are so funky and fresh! I also wanted to be a little quirky today!

I took some inspiration from The Glamourai's Kelly and mixed the floral print with polka dot tights. She's so amazing at mixing patterns!

Oh and by the way, Shopbop.com is offering free next day shipping for the remainder of February! So, take advantage of it, if you want!

Another thing, the Minnetonka tramper booties run a bit big, so I'd suggest ordering a size down if you want them to fit true to size. I ordered a 7, which is my normal size, but I like the extra wiggle room sometimes!

Lastly, do you have twitter? Follow meanzchan on Twitter
Powered by Blogger.