Pretty black bow

what i wore: black ruffle cardigan from Forever 21, light gray cord Hue leggings and H.I.P. black and white bow top from Dillards, and black Blowfish wedges from DSW



I decided to go with a black, white and gray look today. Basically it's a simple, casual, and girly outfit and very easy to pull off. I just bought this top yesterday and immediately picked it out to wear today! I was really craving simplicity today yet I needed a feminine touch so that's where the bow and ruffles come in.

Also, I got these cord leggings for $5.00 yesterday, isn't that great? Of course they had other colors and of course I bought three pairs. They are so comfortable, and like my boyfriend told me this morning make my butt look nice.

I'm not sure why, but I've been so tired today. I think I need to sleep less sometimes. Eight hours does not work for me!

Do you know your perfect sleep schedule? If so, help me!
Powered by Blogger.