We've got one chance to break out

mixed tweed, floral and black BCBG Generation jacket and chestnut lace-up Vince Camuto boots from Dillard's, black pants and black and white striped tee from Forever 21, and cross-body black and brown bag thrifted



I went shopping today with my friend Sarah! I got this jacket and these boots on sale as well as plenty of other things! I'm not going to share with you what I purchased, because I like introducing new pieces to outfits when I can and plus it'd be a very long post. Anyways, it's weird, I'm not usually a fan of jackets such as this one, mixing tweed, floral print and bold black sleeves, but once I tried it on I fell in love and I started to imagine what else I could wear with it, such as solid colored dressed and colored tights! I'm so excited to see what else I can come up with for this jacket. Also, once I bought the jacket and boots I put them on right away, I tend to do that a lot, but, this time is seriously just went so well with what I was already wearing!

TIP OF THE DAY: Don't be afraid to try on styles you may not like at first glance! Sometimes they turn out to be a great addition to your wardrobe!

Oh and if you're wondering about the title, it's from a song by The Academy Is... called Black Mamba from their album Almost Here. It popped up on my ipod today when it was on shuffle and it brought back some memories. I used to love this album, I'd play it on repeat over and over when I first heard it, and honestly, I still like it!

Anyways, I need to start selling some of my clothes soon, when I do, I'll be sure to let you all know! And by the way I've really appreciated all the comments and support I've gotten on this blog, whether you read my content and respond, you take inspiration from my outfits, or you just like my personal style! I really really cannot thank you all enough!
Powered by Blogger.