Boyfriend jeans and lace

what i wore: tweed/floral print BCBGeneration jacket from Dillard's, blue tank top and lace overlay tank top from Wet Seal, boyfriend jeans from Old Navy, black Dolce Vita lace-up boots from Target


Today was a good hair day, and another day for me to mix tweed floral and lace as well as the distressed boyfriend jeans to come out with this feminine casual look and the tweed jacket also adds a little bit of structure.

The hair, I somehow got the bun to look the way I wanted, well after a few tries.

I have some ideas for what other posts I might add to my blog besides outfit posts! I don't want to reveal anything yet, but I hope I can make it work!

While on the subject of blog posts, is there anything you would like to see more of on my blog? I'd really love suggestions!
Powered by Blogger.