It's getting hawkward

what i wore: maroon lace dress, and patterned tights from Target, Black and white polka dot socks from H&M, leopard cardigan from Delia's, Seychelles Hawk wedges in whiskey from Endless



Happy Tuesday everyone! It's another dreary day here but I'm keeping my chin up! I wanted to go for a fun, flirty look today and here it is: lace, leopard print and polka dots! I slept for about 2 hours last night because I was cramming for a test today, but strangely, I'm not tired! I'm wide awake. I think I function better on 2-3 hours of sleep!

I just received these lovely Seychelles Hawk wedges in the mail from Endless yesterday (I love their two-day free shipping). They are probably a half size too big, but I just ordered some Foot Petals Heavenly Heelz Pads.

I loved the lighting so much I decided to take multiple silly and sassy pictures to display in a photobooth-eqsue style.

Oh, and if you haven't noticed, I like puns, and goofy titles, what are some of your favorite puns? (Modcloth always uses good puns, when they name the clothes on their site!)
Powered by Blogger.