Acoustic Ballad

what i wore: Acoustic Ballad dress from Modcloth, beige tank top from Wet Seal, wine colored Hue leggings from Dillard's and Minnetonka lace-up booties from Shopbop





Hello, sorry for the absence. I feel like I haven't blogged for days and it's only been one day! I had a full day of drawing yesterday! I can't wait to show you what I'm working on later.

I love this Acoustic Ballad crochet dress from Modcloth. Well it's more of a tunic, it's a little short to be a dress, but I cannot wait to remix it and layer it over a dark olive ruffle strapless dress, belted with wedges! I liked my look today, I felt as though I should have been frolicking through the flowers! The weather wasn't agreeing with me. Once again, mostly cloudy, but peeks of Sun here and there and I captured that light in my photos!

I'm really starting to like these short bangs and how my hair looks in soft waves! I might try to keep up with it.

The name of my dress acoustic ballad reminds me of Dashboard Confessional and makes me feel very nostalgic. The one time I saw Dashboard Confessional, they played a lot of songs from their older CDs, i.e. The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most, A Mark, A Mission, A Brand A Scar and it was a completely acoustic set. They played with New Found Glory who also did an amazing acoustic set. Anyways, it was a great show!

So if I had to choose my favorite acoustic ballad by Dashboard would be "Screaming Infidelities", some powerful stuff back then!

What's your favorite acoustic ballad?
Powered by Blogger.