Disc Golf and a gorgeous day

what i wore: heather gray sweater and black buckle bag from Forever 21, dark tan paper bag shorts from Target, Minnetonka booties from Endless, and black Vicki Classic Half Frame Wayfarers from OC Shades





wck1ta on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

Hello all! Today it has been so nice outside! I'm really enjoying the weather. My boyfriend and I started out by going to Panera for lunch, I always get the U Pick 2 with the Mediterranean Veggie sandwich, a baguette, broccoli cheddar soup (my favorite!) and a diet Pepsi! It's always difficult for me to resist peering at all the yummy pastries, but today was different! I resisted the urge! Anyways I decided to go for a comfortable, casual look today since we were going to be walking around in the woods a lot. We went to Ewing Park and met up with one of his buddies and we were off. They played 18 holes, while I tagged along and took some lovely pictures (I will post them at a later time).

I snapped some adorable pictures of David, and I even got some action shots! This was a great way for me to work on taking better photos! And I made a little gif of him running up a hill, haha. I just think it's adorable.

Also, Kaylah of The Dainty Squid mentioned me in her April Review post under "new blogs I found & enjoyed" and I just wanted to say how honored I am. Kaylah's blog is so quirky, eclectic and colorful. The first time I laid eyes on it, I knew it would easily become one of my favorites.

How has your weekend been?
Powered by Blogger.