My leopard print maxi

what i wore: taupe leopard print maxi from Target, black ruffle cardigan from Express, black Garren t-strap heels from Blowfish.




The weather is suppose to reach 70˚F today! I'm so excited about it, so I whipped out this leopard print maxi dress I have been saving for better weather and these Garren heels that I bought from Blowfish. They are so comfortable, I love them. I would highly recommend them to anyone! You can get your own pair here. Anyways, I'm glad I am branding out and embracing leopard print finally. I love this dress and the taupe color of it.  Oh, and as you can see, my self-timer remote made its way into one of my pictures. Oops! Sorry about that.

I'm having a pretty good day today, got out of class early, relaxing at home and probably going to go on a walk with Bella of course! I've been really craving everything bagels lately... I might go and pick some up today as well!

Also, yes I have a tattoo on my back you can check out my about me here to see the whole thing :)

Is there any specific food that you've been craving?!
Powered by Blogger.