White lace maxi

what i wore: white lace maxi from Style of Sofia, black belt from Francesca's Collection, black Garren 70s style heel from Blowfish and Vicki Classic Half Frame Wayfarers in black from OC Shades




I felt like a princess today in this dress. It's so lovely and darling! I bought a few more pieces from Style of Sophia. They have such unique pieces!

Today, I spent a lovely day with my boyfriend, we stopped and took these pictures at a lovely little trail by his friend's house, before heading there to play some poker. We ended up losing quite a bit, but I won a little back towards the end! It's all in fun! Right now I'm watching The Town and it's pretty good so far!

Also, a big thank you to Jane of Love Makes the Girl for The Lovely Blog Award. She is so sweet!

How did you spend your Sunday?
Powered by Blogger.