Fresh faced

what i wore: coral cardigan from Target, white skirt worn as a dress thrifted, chestnut belt from Target, Seychelles Hawk wedges in whiskey from Endless.



Hello lovely readers! I decided to go with minimal makeup today, hence the title of this post! I also decided to wear this lovely thrifted skirt as a dress, it's so flowy and pretty!

I also just ordered a drawing table and a dress form! I'm so excited about both of these arriving within the next two weeks! Anyways, I will definitely post pictures when I receive them! I will also have to post pictures of this lovely vintage owl tea set I just bought!

I just bought tickets to this music festival we have here, the reasons being: Girl Talk and Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. I am so excited for July!

What are you looking forward to this summer?
Powered by Blogger.