Patchy maxi

what i wore: pink cardigan from The Loft, print maxi dress from Forever 21, and Target sandals (not shown)


I just went on a lovely walk with my mom tonight and of course Bella! We had a nice chat and just enjoyed the amazing 60˚F weather! Anyways, I wanted to go for a really laid back, flowy look that would look good blowing in the wind and long enough so I can sit cross legged on a drawing horse and draw, haha.

Today, I got to see my lovely friend Sarah (you can view her blog here) and we went to run a bunch of errands that had to do with her wedding, had sushi at Appare (which was delicious!), and also had ice cream at Cold Stone. I got a cotton candy ice cream and marshmellow shake! I know it sounds a bit strange, but it actually tastes amazing!

My friend, Sarah's bridal shower is this Sunday, do any of you have any suggestions?
Powered by Blogger.