Warm and bubbly

what i wore: warm and bubbly dress from Modcloth, gray and black cardigan from Urban Outfitters, black knee high socks from Target and black Blowfish wedges from DSW


C9chHY on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
I made this cute little gif of these geese crossing the road.

MQj3Bn on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
created using the animated gifs maker at MakeAGif
And of this one... haha

Today I went with my mom to the cemetery to visit my grandparents. There's a pond over there where she used to take me to feed the ducks and the geese. They were so cute and the geese were a little defensive, but I had her snap a few of my outfit for the day. She did great!

Anyways, I'm wearing the Warm and Bubbly dress from Modcloth and it's so cute. It's suppose to reach up to 70˚F today! So excited about that! Anyways I think I might be playing poker with my boyfriend and the guys tonight.

Any exciting Sunday plans?
Powered by Blogger.