And when it rains on this side of town

what i wore: Baku wedges in bark roughout canvas from Blowfish, dark denim appearance leggings and light taupe button up from Forever 21, red Southwestern style print vest thrifted, black tights from Target, and light brown braided bel



I just bought and received these adorable Baku wedges in the mail from Blowfish and I am already in love with them. They are so comfortable and add a little height. They really stood out in this outfit even with my loud vest. Speaking of this vest, isn't it adorable? I dug it up in a bin at Goodwill, and I am in love with it. It's so adorable, and I decided to add it to a simple outfit. I think that this vest will be a favorite in my closet! I have so many ideas of how to wear it!

Of course, I jumped at the chance to tote around my lovely koi/goldfish umbrella, last seen here. I hope you all are ready for another giveaway soon! Keep your eyes peeled!

PS: If you are interested in sponsoring me in June, please click here for more information, or email me at:

meanzchan{at}gmail{dot}com
Powered by Blogger.