Everything is green

what i wore: floral patterend cut-out shoulder top from Forever 21, navy cross body purse and beige accordion skirt thrifted, chain headband from Target, Seychelles Hawk wedges in whiskey from Endless, and wig from ebay




Hello my lovely readers! These pictures are from Thursday. Lauren and I decided to take these pictures on a trail behind the Art Center. It was beautiful! It was a fairly cloudy day but we still managed to get some beautiful shots. This top was last seen here and I just adore the print and the open arms/shoulders. I paired it with this lovely beige skirt I thrifted this week on my outing with Megan after her interview and photoshoot, you can read her post here!

Anyways, today was the first day I have ever worn a wig because i was having such a dreadful hair day, I had no idea what to do with it! I bought this wig a while back from ebay, and right as I put it on I felt like a princess! It's so nice getting rid of those bangs without having to pull my hair back basically! I might have to try this more. It was a little itchy and took a little getting adjusted to it, but I actually might wear it out again!

I did not post a lot of pictures of Lauren, because like I've said before, I want her to do a spotlight, and we might use this photoshoot, but as of right now I am unsure! So we'll see! You will see more pictures of her though!Oh, and if any of you were wondering, I got straight As this last semester! :)

Anyways, what do you think of the wig? Would you wear one?

PS: If you are interested in sponsoring me in June, please click here for more information, or email me at:

meanzchan{at}gmail{dot}com
Powered by Blogger.