Inspired by: J Crew and Colorblocking

what i wore: pink and red-orange Isaac Mizrahi for Target top and red orange cardigan thrifted, banana yellow wedges and paper back dark tan shorts from Target





images via My Style Pill and Atlantic Pacific

Image via J Crew

Well, alright then! Today was my last day of classes, but of course I still have finals all next week, but at least I am done with my English final!

So I was inspired by browsing through the J Crew catalogue and the recent colorblocking trend that has been making its way from the runways to style bloggers. So here is my rendition. I thrifted this adorable Isaac Mizrahi for Target pink and red-orange striped shirt that I knew I would use in a colorblocking outfit, because about a month ago I thrifted this red-orange cardigan, and could not figure out what to wear it with. How perfectly do these two pieces fit together?!

I also apologize for not replying to comments and stuff lately! I've been a little busy, but I'm making my rounds today! Starting with my "Panera and Some Thrift Goodies" post!

Thanks so much to Shasie of Live Life in Style for the One Lovely Blog award!

PS: Click here to view my brother's ebay listings! He sells his designer clothes, Aveda, and L'Occitane products!

Have you tried colorblocking? How did you style it?
Powered by Blogger.