Shades of purple, Starbucks and my workspace

what i wore: braided feather headband from Target, Express pink and purple floral tank thrifted, crochet and purple floral dress from Tea and Tulips, and Zigi Soho purple wedge sandals from DSW




Today I decided to wear this lovely dress I purchased from Tea and Tulips, which is run by the amazing Steffy of Steffy's Pros and Cons. You can see how she wore it here.

I decided to go with a bohemian look today, since I woke up a little later than I was suppose to and my hair was a mess, I just went with it! Also, I decided to go sans bangs today, because it's windy out, and I'm sick of them blowing every which way! I cannot wait until they grow out! I know it's going to seem like forever though. I also wore this lovely braided feather headband, that helped my hair a bit, or at least added some pizzazz!

Inspired by the lovely Kaylah of The Dainty Squid's post "Where I blog", I decided to show you all my workspace (which some of you have already seen, here and what I'm up to today. Oh, and of course this time, I adjusted the table so it was flat. I usually blog from inside my fort, just on the couch, but I am trying to switch things up a bit, and I'm also writing my final 1,200 word paper today for my English class, and then I'm done with that class! I will miss the discussions and things though! Anyways, for this paper, I have to write a detailed analysis of how these two novels: Walter Mosley's The Long Fall, and Don DeLillo's Falling Man, function as 21st century novels. It shouldn't be too difficult!

Anyways, I stopped at Starbucks on my way home to grab some much needed expresso in the form of a grande skinny caramel macchiato with no foam and a little extra caramel drizzle and a reduced fat turkey bacon sandwich that includes turkey bacon, egg whites and reduced fat white cheddar cheese on a multi-grain English. I will be making a better re-production of this sandwich soon, and of course I will post what I come up with.

I better get to work on my paper though!

What books have you read lately?
Powered by Blogger.