Panera and some thrift goodies




Yes, I know this is my second post in one day, whoops! Anyways, I went to Panera again with my friend Sarah and got the same thing as yesterday, because I love it so much! I got the U Pick 2 with the Mediterranean Veggie sandwich that contains lettuce, tomato, feta crumbles, cilantro hummus, black pepper, cucumber, and zesty Peppadew Piquant peppers on tomato basil bread (it also contains red onions, but I'm not a fan). Of course, I paired it with broccoli cheddar soup and a baguette. As you can tell, we sat outside, it was a beautiful day. After we filled our bellies with yummy food, we headed to Goodwill, I found a lot of goodies as usual, I just posted some of the non-clothes items today. I found this adorable mask (I am going to research it, to see if there is any meaning behind it, or just decorative, if anyone knows, let me know!), large carved spoon and fork set (they are 26 in. in height each) that was a gift for my boyfriend, because he has a similar set made with darker wood, and this adorable box that has a phoenix on it! I decided to use the phoenix box to store my concert tickets! Anyways, I will show more previews of what else I bought at Goodwill as well as Plato's Closet at a later time.

I'll leave you all with this list of what else I bought:

  • 1 camera
  • 1 belt
  • 1 pair of heels
  • 1 cardigan
  • 9 tops
  • 1 vest
  • 1 jacket
  • 1 pair of pants
  • 1 skirt
  • 7 dresses


Tell me about something your've recently thrifted!
Powered by Blogger.