May Sponsor Introductions

( BLOG )

I am the girl behind the leopard glasses. I am 22 years old, a college graduate with a degree in Biology (going back to school to be a teacher),& I am engaged to the love of my life. My blog is a compilation of my personal style (somewhere between high end lusts & vintage obsessions- my closet does NOT close!), my experiences and life in general.

( BLOG ) ( TWITTER ) ( SHOP )

Hullo. My name is Liz & I am a self-proclaimed fancy nerd. I'm a freelance graphic/web designer who likes to play dress up, residing in sunny California with my beau & our pet ewok. White space & vintage put hearts in my eyes, and I'll never refuse a glass of wine. Let's be friends!

( BLOG )

My name is Jada. I unfortunately lost all my followers because my previous blog got deleted by accident (silly me). Please take a chance to visit my blog, and follow! I'm a student, studying English literature in Boston. I love morning light and my piano Charlotte. My blog is filled with my fun adventures in Boston and the little things that I love in my life.

( BLOG ) ( YOU TUBE )

I'm an outgoing, fun-loving crazy cat lady. I speak my mind when I want, it's like word vomit. I work in electronics retail and it's a blast. My dream is to own my own business doing all sorts of things like selling baked goods, art, disc golf discs. Right now I'm just enjoying what life throws at me with my amazing new husband and our 3 kitties. I would say my blog is an outlet of random acts in my life. My thoughts and dreams. Talents and Vices. Wannabe YouTube star ;).

( BLOG ) ( TWITTER )

Angela Sim, 18, Stray cat, California.

( BLOG ) ( SHOP )

I'm Mikelle from the Honeypie Archives, a blog that is mostly a first hand look into my daily life as a working student and newlywed. Current happenings include (doing everything on a budget) crafting, decorating, thrifting, learning to cook, shopping vintage, taking pretty photos, remixing my closet, and listening to LOTS of Beatles music. I'm just another girl capturing life behind a lens. My husband's name is Matt, we just got married this May.

( BLOG ) ( SHOP ) ( FACEBOOK )

My name is G, and I'm 20 years old. I'm a student, in my third year of studying Graphic Design. I'm based in the D.C. metro area. I'm also a fan of sentence fragments, where appropriate. Tulle & Combat Boots is the result of my relatively recent love of fashion blogs and personal style seen on Lookbook and Chictopia. I am a longtime photographer, designer, and (experienced) online shopper. I'm often referred to as a hipster, and I love mixing tulle skirts with combat boots.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello, all, let me introduced you to my lovely May sponsors! I would recommend visiting all of these blogs! They are very lovely ladies, I promise! If you are interested in sponsoring me for June, please let me know! You can find more information here or you can email me at:

meanzchan{at}gmail{dot}com


Thoughts?
Powered by Blogger.