Vertical stripes and dots

what i wore: Gap tan cardigan and white and blue vertical striped skirt (made from shorts) thrifted, pink and navy polka dot dress, Jessica Simpson Collection caramel belt from Dillard's, baku wedges from Blowfish



Hello my lovely readers. I hope you are having a lovely Sunday morning. Here are a few shots of my outfit from Friday! I love mixing prints and what better prints to mix than stripes and dots, right?! The adorable skirt I am wearing was originally a pair of weird looking shorts. I decided to do a DIY project and make it into a skirt. I should have taken pictures, but it's the first time, I've done anything with actual sewing, besides practicing! It's not the best quality (sewing-wise) but I'm proud! I will fix it when I better my sew skills.

REMIX: To classy up for dinner, I remixed this polka dot dress (last worn here) and tan cardigan with my beige accordian midi skirt (last worn here), and my black garrens (last worn here).

Anyways, I'm sad that we're leaving today, David's family is so great and I'm going to miss Bandana as well! I love this pup! Anyways, David and I spent over an hour fixing a hot tub that turned out to have a leak, and we also discovered a baby chipmunk under the side panel of the hot tub, so I guess it wasn't a waste! It was too adorable. I couldn't get a clear picture of it though! Then David and I went thrifting, first at Goodwill, where I got a couple goodies, and then this consignment shop called Second Act. I got some lovelies from there too, including a dress that will be coming up in my next post! I loved this shop, it was huge and there were so many rooms filled with things, I fell in love with the place! Then we all went to Mekong which includes a variety Vietnamese, Chinese, and Thai dishes. I got the pad thai and it was delicious! It was David's brother's graduation dinner, and there was about 16 people in a little private room, it was a lot of fun!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

If you want to sponsor me, you can view more information here and I just added more clothes to my shop and switch to a Shop Envy Store.

How was your weekend!? Tell me about it!
Powered by Blogger.