Butterflies and sunshine

6.24.11-17
what i wore: butterfly romper from Moxsie, red and white checkered bandana from Hobby Lobby, yellow and clear sunnies and purple cowboy boots from Vitae Design Collective, and vintage Dooney and Bourke crossbody thrifted.

6.24.11-18


6.24.11-2

6.24.11-11

6.24.11-7



Brooke and I went to some garage sales on Friday and I got two vintage dresses, one red with polka dots and the other is a burnt orange! Anyways, then we decided to roam around downtown and check out Vitae Design Collective, I'm not sure that was the best idea, because everything in there was so adorable and I wanted it all! Brooke dug out these boots and I instantly fell in love, they fit perfectly too and I adored these sunnies, both of which matched my outfit for today! I'll post what else I got from there soon! Anyways, afterwards, we strolled around downtown window shopping the rest of the way!

Also, this is one of the three vintage Dooney and Bourke purses, I thrifted at Goodwill! How lucky am I? They are in wonderful condition! This bag in particular is probably my favorite thrift find lately.

PS: I still have some sponsor spots open for July including the large ad, a few medium ads, and a couple ad for ad trading spots left! Please visit my sponsor page for more information or just e-mail me at: meanzchan[at]gmail[dot]com

What's your favorite item you've thrifted and/or bought lately?
Powered by Blogger.