Neutrals and A Ponytail

6.28.11-11
what i wore: beige dress from Urbanog, Baku wedges from Blowfish, belt thrifted, tan shorts from Target, and sunnies are a gift from my aunt

6.28.11-12

6.28.11-13

6.28.11-14



I decided to wear very netural colors today. I'm not sure why, probably because I've been on a black on black streak the past few days, mostly it is because I am working on my final project for Drawing II, and I get pretty messy! Also, I've been sporting a lot of ponytails lately, mostly low ponytails, and I like them again!

Anyways, I am super excited for this weekend, because I get to go to 80/35, this amazing 2 day music festival, and I'm excited to see Of Montreal, Girl Talk, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals and The Envy Corps (again)!

Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far!
Powered by Blogger.