Fifteen favorites on Friday v3


1. I love this dip dyed effect applied to this silk dress by Hillary of Mammal and Lamb, I'd really like to attempt it someday!


2. Check these gorgeous clouds during a sunset in Tennessee photographed by Quincy of Q's Daydream Vintage.


3. I absolutely adore this vintage 60s neon floral cotton summer dress from Grandma Marie Vintage on etsy.


4. I love this hot pink and yellow color blocked outfit worn by Nicole of Gary Pepper Vintage.



5. This back tattoo is absolutely adorable.


6. This new line of berets in Kani from K is for Kani's etsy shop is so adorable and makes me almost wish it were winter again!



7. I just discovered this amazing blog called The Burning House thanks to Kaylah of The Dainty Squid (who recently posted about it here), it is a collection of photos of what people would take with them if their house was burning down. I posted some of my favorites (starting from top left) 1, 2, 3, 4.


8. I adore these incredible Baroque Eyes by Moo Piyasombatkul sunglasses via Opening Ceremony.


9. I always enjoy Sara of Aqui's posts about the exotic fruits of Hawaii, and this post about the lipstick plant is awesome! Check out the amazing coral color and how amazing it looks on her!


10. Casey of Strawberry Freckleface always has awesome jewelry in her posts.



11. As I've said before, I cannot get over how adorable everything about Elsie' of A Beautiful Mess' wedding was, her dress is so beautiful and these are some of the cutest wedding photos I've ever seen!



12. How incredible does Karla of Karla's Closet look in this beautiful Elie Saab dress!?



13. These Ojos De Dios yarn mandalas created by Jay Mohler and sold on his etsy are so mesmerizing and incredible! Discovered via Lune Vintage.



14. I really enjoy seeing new illustrations from Kristina of Krisatomic, and this one is fabulous!


15. I adore this gorgeous navy and white vintage dress that Veronika of Tick Tock Vintage wore to a wedding!
Powered by Blogger.