Whitecap Waters

61
what i wore: floppy hat with blue ribbon from Target, Beacher wedges courtesy of Blowfish, whitecap waters tunic from Modcloth, and blue skirt (worn underneath) from Forever 21

64

Just popping in to do a quick outfit post. I have been super busy with my final art project, well our group decided it would be best to extend this project and join it with the final since, surprisingly, I was told that we are done with Drawing class next Thursday! I'm actually a little saddened because of this. I absolutely love this class and spent about 7 hours working on it yesterday and I know I am going to be spending as much time as I can to make this project an incredible one! I cannot wait to show all of you some of the projects/drawings I've done!

Anyways, this outfit was thrown together a while back, I just never posted the pictures. Probably because it wasn't my favorite of outfits. I cannot wait to layer this dress under a skirt though! I do enjoy the fact that this entire outfit has a very blue hue to it though, it's sunny, and I adore the pattern on this dress.

PS: I apologize for not being able to respond to all of your lovely comments! Like I said, I've been busy with this project and also, there have been all sorts of things happening locally! I will set aside one day soon to get caught up on all my comment responding and blog reading!

Hope you all are having a wonderful beginning of the week and enjoying summer!
Powered by Blogger.