Vintage Sale on School Street





So last Saturday on my way to Lauren's place, I passed a sign that said there was a vintage clothing sale on School St. We had to go, of course! We arrived at an adorable little house with a few bins and some cute dresses on mannequins! We dug through the bins and we both found some cute things, we got a warm welcome from Sarah Johnson, her mom, and her cute little dog! I was impressed by the lovely selections that she had. There were so many vintage lovely dresses, tops, shoes, and accessories. I had to look twice through all the racks to make sure I didn't miss a gem! Also, don't you just love all her decorations? I love that curtain I was very interested in talking to her about my blog, so I decided to go for it. We swapped e-mails, I snapped a few pictures, bought some lovely items, and look out for a collaboration soon!

I asked Sarah to tell you all a little bit about herself and this is what she said:

"My boyfriend is my business partner for Midwest Vintage. He wasn't able to be there yesterday so my mom filled in and helped me out :D We like to take little trips all over the Midwest to look for vintage, and recently made a trip to LA at the end of march to buy. So we have a lot of sources, and also love looking locally. We just started Midwest Vintage as a side project at the end of January because we loved vintage hunting so much, we figured why not open an online shop to sell some of the stuff we find, and the porch sales soon followed as the weather got warmer. "

You can view her etsy here and her facebook page here

She has so many talents and I cannot wait to work with her in the future, hopefully! She also has a clothing line called Rock N Reconstruct.

Be sure to check back tomorrow to see me style something I bought from this sale!

Also don't forget to enter my Blowfish giveaway!
Powered by Blogger.