Colorful Stripes and Beacher wedges

what i wore: color striped dress from Midwest Vintage, Beach wedges from Blowfish, tan belt from Target, and patterned Nine Co. by Nine West thrifted







I had a wonderful day this Wednesday with the lovely Megan; we went thrifting, for lunch at Panera, spent over an hour at Hobby Lobby, and dinner at Subway! I just started my Drawing II class this past Monday and I absolutely love it so far! I cannot wait to further my skills. I will show my drawings at some point!

I bought this lovely dress at the vintage sale I went to that was hosted by Sarah Johnson of Midwest Vintage and Rock N Reconstruct. I decided to pair it with a fairly neutral tan belt and my new Beacher wedges courtesy of Blowfish Shoes! I love the gray tone of these shoes, they go with just about everything and are incredibly comfortable. I also cannot get over how much I love this little backpack!


Don't forget to enter my Blowfish giveaway to get your own pair of Beacher wedges!
Powered by Blogger.