What's in my bag: Outdoor summer concert


I went to see Bright Eyes and Jenny an Johnny on Saturday with my friend Lauren. I should have titled this "What was in my bag" because I didn't think about taking pictures until after the concert. Anyways I thought it'd be neat to show you want I brought along and what I should have brought along! I will do more installments of what's in my bag. They will be pretty random though! I hope you enjoy! Also, I am in love with this adorable Nine West backpack. Check back tomorrow for what I wore to the concert!

What's in my bag:

  • Taupe J Crew cardigan
  • A sharpie pen
  • A small case of bobby pins
  • Red Aldo wallet
  • Cat-eye sunnies
  • Jenny and Johnny's "I'm Having Fun Now" (bought at the show)
  • Jenny and Johnny band t-shirt (bought at the show)
  • A cute recycled notebook from Target
  • My car keys of course
  • My ticket to the show
  • Glossaholic lip gloss in Lush
  • Elf super glossy lip shine in goddess
  • Beauty rush lipgloss in red delicious
  • The Body Shop hot bright lip and cheek stain
  • My G1 phone (not shown)

Things I should include next time:


  • Sunscreen
  • A floppy hat
  • A blanket
  • Bugspray
  • A simple point and shoot camera

Also, congratulations to Emily of The Daily Fashionista for winning my second giveaway!



Be sure to check back this Wednesday, June 8 at 10:00AM for my first sponsored giveaway!


You may have also noticed that I'm currently making the switch from normal blogger comments to Disqus. It's going to take a while to import my old comments.
Powered by Blogger.